Wednesday, September 19, 2012

The Importance of Vaccinating Your Pet!




If you are a pet owner like me and have suffered through the illness of your pet, this blog is a must read. My boxer Rusty gave birth to an albino. I didn’t even have a chance to name the little chap before he died on me. I am not sure if I could have done anything to save him, but it still pinches me every now and then. Although this little story in really unrelated to pet vaccinations and the importance of it but this is my way of empathizing with the pain you suffer when your pet gets sick.

I cannot stress enough the importance of regular vaccinations and vet visits for your pet.  Regular vaccinations will safe guard your pet from fatal illnesses such as rabies or leptospirosis. Pet vaccinations will also protect your other pets from any contagious illnesses. Not only that, humans can contract life threatening illnesses from infected pets. Therefore it behooves us pet lovers to make sure that they get regularly checked and vaccinated by their vets.

A little tidbit of information: Dogs and cats are more likely to catch infections. In any case act before it is too late. I know what it is like to lose a beloved pet. For more information on vaccinations for your pets you can visit the “Vaccinate your pet” campaign online at www.VaccinateYourPet.com.

You can also contact The Bregman Veterinary Group for the best services ranging from routine vaccinations, dentistry procedures to feline boarding. Click on www.bregmanvet.com for more information.

If you haven’t already, vaccinate your beloved pet today!

No comments:

Post a Comment