Thursday, April 4, 2013

Interview with Dr. Allan Bregman!


THE BREGMAN VETERINARY GROUP
www.BregmanVetGroup.com


Get up close and personal with Dr. Allan Bregman in this exclusive interview!


Interviewer: Allan, where are you from originally?
Dr. Allan Bregman: I'm from a small town in upstate NY called Delhi. 

Interviewer: Where did you get your degree in veterinary medicine?
Dr. Allan Bregman: I received my degree in Veterinary Medicine from the Ross University School of Veterinary Medicine. I completed my clinical year at North Carolina State in Raleigh, North Carolina.

Interviewer: Growing up, what made you want to be a veterinarian? 
Dr. Allan Bregman:  I can't remember a time when I didn't want to be a vet! My entire life I knew this is what I wanted to do. 

Interviewer: Which Bregman Vet Group location do you mainly work out of?
Dr. Allan Bregman: I mostly work out of the 5th Avenue Cat Clinic in Park Slope and Paws and Claws Veterinary Hospital in Williamsburg, Brooklyn.

Interviewer: Have you ever worked at any other veterinarian offices before the Bregman Veterinary Group?
Dr. Allan Bregman: No, I have spent my entire career at the Bregman Veterinary Group locations. 

Interviewer: How many pets do you have?
Dr. Allan Bregman: I have 2 cats, both rescued out of the 5th Avenue Cat Clinic! 

Interviewer: What is the most rewarding part about your job?
Dr. Allan Bregman: I think the most rewarding part about my job is watching my patient's families grow, both their pets and their children. I've met their significant others, pets, and children and it's been rewarding to see them all grow. 
Interviewer: Out of all the experiences you've had practicing veterinary medicine, which is your most memorable?
Dr. Allan Bregman: My most memorable moment would have to be giving mouth-to-mouth resuscitation to a cat and it survived! The cat stopped breathing in the exam room and we rushed it immediately into our treatment area. You don't forget something like that!

You heard it from Dr. Allan Bregman! For more information on the Bregman Veterinary Group, stop by any of our locations or visit on us on the web at bregmanvetgroup.com for details concerning our veterinary care!

1 comment:

  1. The skilled team of veterinarians at CGS Hospital provides your animal friends with sensitive care and cutting-edge medical treatments. Veterinary Clinic In Delhi Our facility is the best veterinary clinic in Delhi Sarojini Nagar.

    ReplyDelete