Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Interview With The Newest Member of the Bregman Vet Group Team: Dr. Laura Kennedy!

THE BREGMAN VETERINARY GROUP
www.BregmanVetGroup.com

We sat down to chat with the Bregman Veterinary Groups newest edition, Dr. Laura Kennedy!
Here’s what she had to say!

Question: Where are you from originally?
Dr. Kennedy: I’m originally from Rockland County, New York.

Question: What is your official title at the Bregman Veterinary Group?
Dr. Kennedy: I’m an associate veterinarian.

Question: Which Bregman Veterinary Group location do you work out of?
Dr. Kennedy: I mostly work out of 5th Avenue Cat Clinic and Paws and Claws.

Question: Where did you get your degree in Veterinary Medicine?
Dr. Kennedy: I got my degree at Ross University and did my clinical year at the University of MN.

Question: Do you have any pets of your own?
Dr. Kennedy: Yes! I have 4 cats. Their names are Simba, Nala, Timone and Pumba!

Question: What is the most rewarding part about your job?
Dr. Kennedy: Most of this job is rewarding. Seeing a smiling client and a happy/healthy patient are all very rewarding.

Question: How do you plan on helping the Bregman Veterinary Group?
Dr. Kennedy: I plan on bringing my veterinary expertise and compassion to their clients and patients.

You heard it from Dr. Kennedy! Welcome to the Bregman Veterinary Group! For more information on the Bregman Veterinary Group, please visit our website or our Facebook page

1 comment: